Sunday, September 25, 2016

Happy Thoughts Card

First of all - so sorry my post is late today! Things are a bit hectic at chez Katy. Anyway, I digress... This month we are making cards on Creative Team. Now I don't make an awful lot of cards generally but I do like to make ATCs - and they make great toppers for a clean card design.

To create my ATC I used white embossing paste through a stencil and added silver gilding wax over the top. I added a piece of doily, a strip of patterned paper, a scrap of crochet ribbon, some printed words and some buttons, all in tones of white and cream. I edged the ATC with black ink.


The Unicorn (from the Unicorn and Rainbows set) is lightly coloured in greys with a pop of pink added to make it stand out from the background.

To finish I matted to a card blank edged with black ink.

Hope your thoughts are happy ones today!

Katy x



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe